Photos: Megarexx Trucks
Megarexx Trucks continues to build audacious-looking MegaRaptor trucks, which are actually luxurious, go-anywhere trucks that get noticed wherever they go. Their latest build started out as a 2022 Ford F250 Crew Cab Lariat with the nearly-indestructible 6.7L Power Stroke V8 Turbo-Diesel that cranks out 475HP and a whopping 1,050 Lb. Ft. of torque. This Ford F250 Super Duty 4×4 Crew Cab Lariat Ultimate is finished in crisp Star White Metallic tri-coat and Black Onyx micro-perforated leather.
This truck rides on 20″ 3-piece aluminum military MRAP wheels with NO spacers(!) and 46″ x 15.5″ (395/85R20) Michelin XZL tires on rims that are equipped with custom rock rings for protection. To compensate for the MegaRaptor upgrades, this truck has been re-geared to 4:88 gears and the speedometer was program-corrected. The firewall is trimmed and reinforced to allow more room for the 46″ tires, and a reinforced plate is welded in to fill the area. The conversion also includes a custom grille, stadium bumper, and Anzo Switchback™ headlights. This build also features the proprietary MegaRexx stronger and longer radius arms, Fox Racing shocks, and an Icon adjustable track bar.
Like all Megaraptors, this build is FULLY LOADED with the following factory options:
- Power twin-panel panoramic moonroof
- B&O sound system by Bang & Olufsen with 10-speaker array including subwoofer
- FordPass Connect 4G LTE Wi-Fi
- SYNC4 with 12” touch-screen featuring wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Voice-activated navigation system with HD and SiriusXM satellite radio
- TorqShift 10-speed automatic transmission with Selectable Drive Modes
- Blind Spot Information System (BLIS)
- Reverse sensors
- Ambient lighting
- LED box lighting (includes led center high-mounted stop lamp (CHMSL)
- Power-adjustable pedals with memory
- Easy entry/exit memory driver’s seat feature
- Power heated/ventilated driver/passenger seat with driver-side memory
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Leather steering wheel with audio controls
- Power locks and windows
- Security system with keyless entry and remote start
- Intelligent access with push-button start (PEPS)
- Power telescoping/tilt steering wheel/column
- Memory and audio controls
- Powerscope trailer tow mirrors with memory
- Remote start system
- Remote tailgate release
- Tailgate step
- Wireless charging pad
…and much, much more!
At Megarexx every truck is a true one-off, custom build — no two trucks are identical. The build starts with the base conversion, with endless options available — push bumpers, desert or pre-runner style bumpers, deer guards, electric side steps from Amp Research, spare tire carriers, front and/or rear winch, high-end EBC brakes, custom exhaust, off-road lights, work lamps, power inverters, etc., and much, much more. In all cases, the truck retains its workload capabilities, as the bed is not altered.